Monday, December 31, 2007

WordPress.com

I have opened another blog account today - at WordPress.com. It's called - extremely mundanely - "Indrajit Chatterjee's Weblog". Haven't finalised what I want to write there that I cannot possibly write here. But opened it anyway.

I must admit - I should thank Kamalika-di for asking me a question about "categorising your posts into logical groups", a feature that I could not find in Blogger.com and hence assumed Blogger.com doesn't provide the facility - and, of course, to thank Samit Basu for sharing the blogroll link for WordPress.com in his site following which I discovered that WordPress.com does provide the facility I was looking for.

Best wishes for me to find something useful to write in the new blog account, as well as to continue to type in things in this old space - in the coming new year!

Ciao, G.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home